THE INTERNET OF THINGS
From RFID to the Next-Generation Pervasive Networked Systems
* RFID Tags
* RFID Automatic Identification and Data Capture
* RFID Data Warehousing and Analysis
* RFID Data Management:Issues, Solutions,and Directions
* RFID Security:Threats and Solutions
* RFID Specification Revisited
* RFIG: Geometric Context of Wireless Tags
* RFID Application in Animal Monitoring
* RFID Applications in Assets and Vehicles Tracking
* RFID Enabled Logistics Services
* Location Tracking in an Office Environment: The Nationwide Case Study
* Pervasive Computing Security: Bluetooth Example
德州仪器 (TI) 积极创新，努力迎接多内核 SoC 技术带来的挑战。TI KeyStone 架 构拥有众多组件，其中包含全新的 C66x 定点和浮点 DSP 内核、可实现基于 标准的优化功能和接口的可配置协处理器、层...
Time-of-Flight Camera – An Introduction
3D Time-of-Flight (TOF) technology is revolutionizing the machine vision industry by providing 3D imaging using a low-cost CMOS pixel array together with an active modulated light source. Compact construction, easy-of-use, together with high accuracy...
Latch-Up White Paper
1 Introduction Latch-Up today is still a potentially potent source of failure in the qualification flow at manufacturers and in the customer application. As ICs get smaller, so do the dimensions between transistors within an IC. Transistor spacing can...
飞行时间（TOF）传感器的三维成像等领域的应用越来越普及 机器人导航，三维扫描和打印，占用的同时定位和映射（大满贯） 检测，并自动标注。对于这些应用的稳健运营，TOF传感器必须 输...
Low DropOut voltage regulators are better than load switches
Power management in mobile devices takes a key role during designing a product. Portable systems are increased in performance and added with features. Each feature consumes energy. For an extended battery life Low DropOut voltage regulators and load s...